Comment on page
SnowDDL consists of the following components:
These components are combined into "applications" with the following workflow:
- 1.Initialize an empty config.
- 2.Generate individual blueprints using parsers or custom Python code, add blueprints to config.
- 3.Validate config. If encountered any errors, display error messages and stop execution.
- 5.Initialize engine using Snowflake connection and config.
- 6.Execute resolvers to generate DDL commands. Suggest or apply DDL commands, depending on settings.
- 7.Display statistics, close Snowflake connection and finish the application.
You may extend the default application to build even more sophisticated automation.