Comment on page
- object_type (str) - object type for stream (e.g.
- object_name (ident) - object name for stream
- append_only (bool) - is stream
- insert_only (bool) - is stream
- show_initial_rows (bool) - return existing rows when the stream is consumed for the first time
- comment (str)
- 1.If stream is created on top of
TABLE, table should have
CHANGE_TRACKING=TRUEset explicitly in config. Otherwise SnowDDL will try to remove
CHANGE_TRACKINGduring next run.
- 2.If stream is re-created, the contents of stream will lost.